Organizing a Surprize Party

A: Hi Molly, how are you?

M: Hello Alperen. I'm fine and you?

A: I'm fine too. It's Adam's birthday next Thursday. I want to organize a surprise party for him. Can you help me?

M: Of course! Let's start with the place. Where are you going to throw it?

A: I think the cafe across the school would be great.

M: Sounds good. What about the time?

A: 5 p.m., right after school.

M: Who are you going to invite?

A: I will invite Tina, Robert, Sue and Andrew.

M: Okey, I can tell them at school tomorrow. What gift are you planing to buy?

A: Thanks. His favourite music group is going to have a concert here 2 weeks later. I will buy him tickets for it.

M: Oh thats great! He will be so happy. And what about the drinks and food?

A: I'm going to talk to the cafe. They will help us with drinks and food.

M: Cool. Looks like we will have a lot fun.

A: I hope so. See you later Molly.

M: Good bye Alperen.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Turkish Legendary Figures